Top reasons to have a wedding video
What are the top reasons to have a wedding video? There are so many! I’ve put together a list of some of the top reasons why you should capture your day on video by a professional videographer.
Top 10 reasons to have a wedding video
- It goes by so fast! They say time flies when you’re having fun and your wedding day will be no different. All of the months, even years of planning leads up to the special day. Before you know it, you’re bridal prep is over and you’re vows are a blur, the speeches are over with and the first dance is finished in the blink of an eye. It’s so nice to watch back all of those special moments in your own time. It really goes go by so quickly.
- You miss so much. There will parts of the day that you don’t get to see. You can’t be everywhere at once. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to see your bridesmaids walk down the aisle, or see what your bride or groom to be was doing before the ceremony? The video can capture parts of the day that you will miss so you can see it all!
- Share your day. You will receive a complimentary highlights wedding video with some of the best parts of your day condensed into a short video of about three minutes. This will be uploaded online for you to share on a private link. If you like, the link can be made public so that you can share it on social media. Your friends and family can watch your short wedding video without having to borrow your full DVD version of the day. It’s also perfect for those that couldn’t attend your wedding.
- Guest messages. You can opt to include guest messages in your wedding video package. Any guests that would like to leave a message are able to say a few words on video. You can watch these back on your wedding DVD. These can get a bit emotional sometimes!
- Family & friends are all in one place. It’s not often that all of your friends and family are in one place at the same time. It’s a great opportunity to capture them all on video while you have them! Wedding videos are such a lovely memento to have of your wedding day and to capture who was at your wedding.
- Packages for all budgets. We have wedding video packages that have different coverage options and prices so that there is something for everyone. Some people just want the ceremony and the photoshoot afterwards captured on film, whereas others opt to have the whole day from bridal prep until the first dance. You can have anything in-between too! It’s totally up to you. Your wedding video package can be tailored to suit you.
- Capture the sound, movement & emotion. Video has those extras that photos can’t capture like sound, movement and pure emotion. Hearing your vows and watching the change in facial expressions and emotion in the room is really powerful. Wedding videos capture so much of your day. What better way to remember the happiest day of your life?
- Re-live your day. You can watch your wedding DVD again and again, allowing you to re-live those precious moments. What better way to encapsulate your wedding?
- Future generations can watch all the special moments. It’s so special to be able to share your wedding day with future generations. Your wedding video is almost like a time capsule that can be passed on. It’s a wonderful way to be able to reminisce.
- Don’t regret not having one! So many couples say that they regret not having their wedding filmed. It can be one of the last things that couples think about when planning their wedding but don’t regret not having one! You can read what other couple said on our testimonials page and portfolio page.